Sunday, January 2, 2011

My first blog

I decided to blog to capture memories on paper for my kiddos.  I like the idea of printing out the blog at the end of the year and saving it for them to read one day.  I am not much of a writer, but I have good material to go from!  The things these kids say and do are too funny some times!  So, Happy New Year!  I hope I can keep this up!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, Kendra. :) I will be your first follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jody! Another blog that I follow prints her blog out each year to keep for her kids. I so wish I had heard of it earlier! I try to write things down that I think are important for the kids but I know I miss things. Hoping this will help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you can link Val's website... that way you can share with others. ;o) I will follow too! Glad you figured it out!! Myles is hilarious, and can't wait to hear what silly things he is up to!

    ReplyDelete