Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kids, they are a funny species....




First want to start with the "pleading face" pic of Myles:

ROFL! He is a goof! You should see it in person! It gets me every time and he knows it! I wonder when the cuteness of it will wear off! ROFL!
It was a long day today. I had a couple daycare kids that were refusing to sleep. Made for a LONG day. One more day, then the weekend! Yippee!
It was a great day yesterday. Slow daycare day so Myles and I got to do LOTS of snuggling. I do enjoy the daycare and it was the right decision for our family, but it is days like yesterday that make me miss not working. I miss Myles! He is with me all day long, but most days it is so busy that I don't get to get good quality time in with him. Then the nights are so busy helping with homework, reading with kids, bathing kids, cleaning the house, and prepping for the next day that it is hard to make time for memory making! That makes me sad and it is one of my New Years Resolutions! Make the time. They will only be little for so long, I am going to soak in every second I can!
Kids school week is over! They get a four day weekend! Lucky ducks! We have a full house tomorrow! Including my kiddos, we will have 11 kids for most of the day! Then we gain a couple nephews for Friday night and all day Saturday! Should be fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment