Thursday, January 6, 2011

UGH. Not sure about this site.....

I uploaded a picture for my profile and no matter WHAT I do it is sideways. So screw it! It is sideways! Kind of representative of my day. And week. So glad tomorrow is Friday!

Let's see, what happened that was noteworthy today.....

My sweet, loving, thoughtful August, told me he thought he was the "runt" of the family. My heart dropped. Was my fear coming true?! I HATE the thought of him feeling like a middle child. HATE. IT. He said that he felt like no one understood him. That he is kind of an alien. My poor baby. There are moments as a mother if you wonder if you are doing the right things. Ugh. So we snuggled for a bit, I told him how wonderful he was and how he occupies a big chunk of my heart and if he ever needed reassuring, I am his man! He laughed at that part. I hope he knows I meant it...

Read with Trysten again. Not sure about her book. I think it is called Perfect. Or Perfection? About a girl with bulimia. Kind of graphic. And depressing. I am hoping it gets better and stops sounding like a "how to" book for bulimics.

We watched Wipeout tonight as a family. So funny! Man that would be fun to do! Myles loves that show the most I think. He always asks, even as we JUST start watching, "is that guy going to win?" "is that lady gonna win?" LOL. He is a hoot.

I am so very ready for the weekend. This week has been so long. I want to sleep in. The kids want to have sleepovers with their friends. Relaxation sounds really good. One more day!

No comments:

Post a Comment