It has been a few days since I posted. I don't know where the time goes. Life can be so crazy and full speed. So busy, yet it is hard to tell you what has gone on!
Trysten had a girls night on Saturday night, and invited a couple girls over to spend the night. It is amazing and sad at the same time to see how much the slumber parties have changed. It used to be little girls playing house, barbies, dolls of some kind, and now it is giggly girls talking about boys and making music videos! Love to see her making memories with her friends too. We finished her AR book tonight. It is a lot of commitment from mom here, to help her finish. Trysten is dyslexic, and hasn't been given the proper tutoring yet to learn to read the way she needs to learn. So much of the reading falls on mom. It's ok, now I can say I have read a book without pictures (with the daycare that hasn't happened in a LONG time!) LOL!
August and Myles spent the night with Grandma and Grandpa Darrach Saturday night, and got spoiled, of course. They had a great time and didn't want to come home! I am so glad that my kids will have memories of grandparents! I always missed that. So it just makes me so happy!
Bryan and I shopped for bedroom furniture on Saturday to replace our furniture and upgrade to a king sized bed. Yay! We found a beautiful set, so we will hand our dressers down to the boys. They desperately need new dressers, so that is how I am justifying it! LOL!
Sunday was spent very very lazy! Not much done except for lay around, veg, watch tv, and play the wii. We did have to get some laundry done. Boo! Isn't there ALWAYS laundry to rain on your parade?!
Speaking of nagging housework, I still have a kitchen to clean before bed, so I had better hop to it! I jokingly said I wanted a wife on facebook the other day, but really, I think that might not be a bad idea! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment